Monday 14 May 2012

ROBLOX bans

Since I became the leader of TRA, my enemies have been trying to ban me in every way possible. But also before that I got banned for stupid reasons. Once for telling a guy not to give his password out, and another for uploading a german WW2 flag, for my WW2 game.

Still, it is the recent events that have been bothering me the most. Since I became the leader of TRA, I have been banned 3 times within just one week. First, one of my forum threads were changed to "I am a supernationalist, I hate negr0s." 1 day ban. Then someone built a nazi symbol and wrote "penis" in a personal build server, took a screenshot of it and said I made it in my personal build server. Kinda wierd considering I have not visited my PBS for over a month. Appeals@roblox.com rejected my request to have the ban lifted.

When my ban was finally over, I got banned AGAIN, for the same reason. I have emailed appeals@roblox.com, but I doubt they will lift the ban. I have a feeling the guy that is trying to get me banned has stockpiled tons of screenshots, and that he will send them to ROBLOX again once I am unbanned. Then this will repeat it self until I am permanently banned.



4 comments:

  1. You should delete the PBS so it cann't be used against you. Also you should do a recommendation to the feedback page, same thing you did on exploiters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toni you should consider temporarily cancel your TBC. And if the event that they find a way of perma-banning you, would it affect the group ownership. Or will it be transferring to another BC member in TRA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long were the bans for the personal building server?

    ReplyDelete