Monday 23 April 2012

Summary of my 1st week leading TRA again.

This has been a rather interesting week. I got TRA the day before my mid-term test, but I think I did well with both. It has been fun being back behind the wheel of this great army. I took a loooong break, but you know, I started to miss it. Working with the highranks, which are all doing a great job by the way, has been fun. I also did some reforms. The promotion system, elites, rules and the majors academy have all been reformed. Another thing I am proud of is fort normandy. Formerly a TSB (The Strike Battalion) fort, it scaled well up to TRA. 18 players seems to work fine, and I am glad TRA like it. When designing it, I had fairness and fast paced gameplay in mind. Did you know one of the administrators, reesemcblox favorited it?

Overall it has been a great week, the war with RSF is going great, and the fort is more active than ever. There has been some bad buzz about the United Powers Clan Allaince (UP for short) recently. They kicked us out because we went to war with RSF without them accepting it, but really we decide who we want to fight, not them. The UP never helped us anyway. The thing that everyone seems to be waiting for now is the major reform. Honestly, I haven't found a fair way to solve that problem yet. Still thinking, maybe having major logs or something. Other than that, I wish more people would enter the build a base contest, a 2nd base would be nice.

I am uploading some nice voice commentaries right now, you should check them out on my youtube channel. I am thinking about making a series of tutorial videoes to help recruits become better soldiers. Might happen, depending on the feedback I get on my first video. I noticed we are getting tons of new members too. Probably because normandy is so popular nowdays. Anyways, what do you want to see in TRA over the next weeks?

-Tonitoni

1 comment:

  1. Actually: http://www.roblox.com/TRA-Fort-Darox-III-place?id=78217249 That's gonna be my entry. Only I have to cut the loose ends :P

    ReplyDelete