Monday 30 April 2012

Working up in TRA #1

This is episode number one, in the series where JuzzbyXfalcon, the guy from ROBLOXowns Productions, tries to achieve a good position in TRA

So last week I started being active in TRA once again, with the current RSF war that wasn't really a that big problem, checking the group wall as much as possible, going to trainings, raids and defending Normandy. Within that time I read the promotion guide a few times, and didn't really noticed any problems. Until I became sergeant, the rank where you have to do more then just shoot and kill. Now I have been and I am a high rank in several groups, so obviously it's not that I can't take command, actually I take command over higher ranks some times, because they totally mess up. It looks like when saying that you need to have a skill over other people, that skill doesn't get noticed by other people, for example I could make a base, but non of the high ranks would come check it out, give feedback and optionally promote me for it. I could make new weapons, but non of the high-ranks would actually make time to test them, to use them etc.

Now, I don't know what it is, but as far as I know other groups don't have this problem, even better a lot of TRA do get promoted to captain... Actually we have 289 captains at the moment, so I guess it's just me not spamming the high-ranks enough, which I will probably never do. Though I will really have to find a way to get a promotion to captain... Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment