Monday 9 April 2012

WIJ log entry #2

After getting accepted as a STA trainer, I finally thought there was a way for me to become an officer. I was wrong. I keep getting this feeling of hitting the wall. I have a goal, and when I REALLY want something, I will do EVERYTHING in my power to make that happen. The problem is, my obstacle is something I can't controll. Timezones.

I am trapped in a place where I cannot move on. Most of the officers live in america, while the majority of the high command is british. I am managing to stay in touch with the high command, but the officers just don't know me. The only people that actually are online when I am online are iRykorz and Rykarz. Problem is, they rarely hold trainings. So I figured: Hey, I should become an STA trainer, so I can host trainings my self! Well guess what, that aint helping me get anywhere. I can't get cP for hosting my own trainings, and I can't go to other peoples trainings.

So what do I do? Well, I try to find alternative ways to earn cP. How is that working out? Not very well. First of all,my suggestions often involve changing rules, or doing things in a new way. Of course the high command does not like these changes, and the officers can't do anything about them. The high command says: "Go to trainings." I would, if someone actually hosted one.

I asked the officers, how do I get cP for officer? They said: "Go guard bases and you might get cP." Hey guess what. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING THE PAST 4 MONTHS! AND GUESS WHAT! I NEVER EVER GOT CP! BECAUSE THERE ARE NO FUCKING OFFICERS AT THE BASES THAT CAN GIVE ME CP!

I am not getting anywhere, but the frustration I have been feeling lately just keeps raising. An entire holliday wasted patrolling bases. For nothing.

2 comments:

  1. As far as I know there are a lot of Americans online at 00:26 :P

    But I see that at a lot of groups, they tell you will get promoted if you guard the base, but they never guard themselves, nor give promotions for it :/

    ReplyDelete